OH MY GOD! I love Chocolate and I am a Fan of this Recipe! This is one of my best Recipes! Sugar Free Chocolate Lasagna! Indulge this Chocolate Lasagna without GUILT! It’s sugar free, low carb and gluten free!
=== Ingredients ===
Fo the chewy cake layer we need:
200 gr/ 2cups almond flour
2 TBS Baking Powder
2 TBS Cocoa Powder unsweetened
2 TBS Chia Seed’s
200ml / 6 fl OZ heavy Whip
1 Pck sugar free vanilla pudding
3 Tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1. add all ingredients into a mixing bowl
and mix it with a wire whisk or a spoon.
2. add 1 egg and mix it well with a spatula.
3. I’ve added 2 Tbs of oil so it’s not to dry.
the batter is more like a firm batter – so it’s not to fluid –
4 take some mini cake liner and add a scoop of the batter.
I use here my finger to spread it evenly. This batter is for one big chocolate lasagna or 12
5. And bake it on a lower heat 150°C/302°F for 20 min
6. For the cream we need 200ml of heavy whip 6 fl OZ
7. I’ve added a pack of sugar free vanilla pudding which is 2 Tbs
8. separate the cream into half and put the vanilla creme in the fridge
9 add to the rest like 3 Tsp of cocoa powder if its to runny for you you can
still add some more cocoa
10 Now comes the garnish part take two spoons one for the dark creme one for the vanilla creme
start with spreading the white creme on the already cooled cake
and add safely the chocolate creme on top.
Low Carb Pumpkin Donut: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hr2PUfnaxw
Pumpkin Truffles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlZZqAb9viQ
Oktoberfest German Spread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQg2vjIPlvo