Today we’re going to make some awesome fried tuna ball Low Carb sandwich. It’s so great believe me guys! crunchy tuna balls in a low Carb and gluten free sandwich bun! Ahhh wehhh! Oh yes, like I do really love food in thousand varieties. I wanted to challenge myself when I saw the 9gag award winning sandwiches.. OMG YUMMY I so need them – but low carb! So Folks. Here’s the recipe <3
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- half a onion, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- oil for frying
- 200 gr of almond flour
- 4 slices of low carb bread
- some rucola or lettuce
- sliced tomatos
- remoulade sauce
- Mix the tuna, onions, egg, remoulade sauce, soy sauce, mustard, with enough almond flour that the mixture holds together well.
- Heat 1/2 inch on oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Form the mixture into balls and roll them in the almondflour to coat.
- Fry the tuna balls in oil until they are golden brown on all sides and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Heat up half a liter of oil and fry the balls from all sides until they are golden brown.
- When you are done put them on a paper towel to drain
- Assemble sandwich and enjoy.
And we are done! I hope you liked my new recipe! Leave me some comments below!