1. we need a pan and turn on the oven on high heat. I use here coconut oil. it has a great light Asian taste.
2. next I use a mortar and add chilies garlic and chopped onions and beat it
3. add the mix to the hot pan
4. add minced meat and fry
5. add gluten free soy sauce
6. add paprika, tomatoes and carrots
7. for the last few min I add mung beans
8. add some fresh cilantro or Thai basil or other great herbs be creative.
9. and et voila! wonderful quick dish and super delish
Hey hey hey!
I’m Christine from the Low Carb Planner and I create weekly Keto Recipes on YouTube. I am half Filipina half German and I am a keto sweet tooth. ;) I got here a ton of Recipes form me and other great Bloggers. So make sure to follow me that you’ll never miss an update.
LET’S GET FRIENDS
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get Your Big Freebie E-Book