Today we’re going to make some awesome Low Carb bread! I was so happy when i’ve found that recipe! It was like years ago that I had bread because of my gluten allergy!
Ok what you’ll need is
- 4 eggs
- 120gr almond flour
- 1tbsp natron
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp vinegar
- 20ml BOILING water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, natron and salt.
- Mix until the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the eggs and vinegar and mix until it is a thick dough.
- Now add the boiling water into the bowl.
- Mix until everything is well combined and the dough firms up.
- Fill the dough into a bread pan.
- Bake it for 60-75 minutes.
- It should have a nice brown crust. You could also use a pick and pierce into the bread if there is no dough on the pick it is ready.
- And we are done now allow the bread to cool completely.
I hope you liked my new recipe! Leave me some comments below!
Hungry for more?
 Surprising Low Carb Salads for the Week
Chocoholic Low Carb Cupcakes Product Review
Low Carb Bread
back to overview