– for making the cake we need to melt butter
– add cinnamon
– add 2 eggs
– add almond flour
– add finley chopped pumpkin and mix well
– reine with chopped walnuts
– add everything into a cake form and
– bake for 20 min on 200°
– you know i love decorating so you can enjoy this cake as it is but we top melted dark chocolate
– i use here an offside spatula and spread it with love-
– top some walnuts for decorating and enjoy
I hope you enjoyed this video let me know in the comments below what is you favourite autumn recipe.
Hey hey hey!
I’m Christine from the Low Carb Planner and I create weekly Keto Recipes on YouTube. I am half Filipina half German and I am a keto sweet tooth. ;) I got here a ton of Recipes form me and other great Bloggers. So make sure to follow me that you’ll never miss an update.
LET’S GET FRIENDS
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get Your Big Freebie E-Book