First we start with cooking so raspberry jam, you’ll need a pan, add the raspberries add water and a bit of sweetener cook it on lower heat.
Next we toast the nuts, I use here peanuts, para nuts, hazelnuts, coconut flakes
- Bake it on 180°C for 10 min
- next I'll make the chocolate cream
- heat up some dark chocolate and add your yoghurt
- add chia seeds to your marmalade this is a perfect gelatin
- make the white lemon cream add Philadelphia add lemon juice and sweetener
- fill up some glasses with the yam
- next we gonna pipe the cream
- top your toasted nuts
- have fun decorating! enjoy this great lovely recipe
I’m Christine from the Low Carb Planner and I create weekly Keto Recipes on YouTube. I am half Filipina half German and I am a keto sweet tooth. ;) I got here a ton of Recipes form me and other great Bloggers. So make sure to follow me that you’ll never miss an update.
LET’S GET FRIENDS
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get Your Big Freebie E-Book