Is your muffin tray getting a little lonely since you switched to Paleo? Give it some much-needed attention with these adorable mini frittatas: they’re like personal egg cupcakes, perfectly sized for little hands, and much easier to customize than one big frittata for the whole family or if you’re cooking for a family brunch, leave the meat out of some so the vegetarians can enjoy them too.
Preheat your oven to 200°C/ 375 F.
- Oil each cup on the muffin tray with some melted Paleo cooking fat.
- Divide the ham, tomatoes, and peppers equally among the muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites, eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Fill the cups almost to the top but not completely.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and cook 20 to 22 minutes or until golden.
- Carefully remove the mini frittatas from the muffin tray and serve.
Dieses Rezept teilen
Hey hey hey!
I’m Christine from the Low Carb Planner and I create weekly Keto Recipes on YouTube. I am half Filipina half German and I am a keto sweet tooth. ;) I got here a ton of Recipes form me and other great Bloggers. So make sure to follow me that you’ll never miss an update.
LET’S GET FRIENDS
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get Your Big Freebie E-Book