for making the cake we’ll need to beat the eggs,
- separate the egg whites from the yolks
- beating the egg yolks add just a bit luke warm water, this gives the egg yolks a lot of volume, it ripples it’s amount
- combine safely the eggs
- add 100gr of alone flour to the egg mixture
- fill a piping bag, you don’t need it but i want to make it evenly,
- place a parchment paper and pipe circles
- bake on 150° - 300°F for 10-12min
== making the ganache ==
- heat up 200ml heavy cream
- add 200gr bittersweet chocolate 70% Lindt chocolate
- mix it and let it cool for 30min to an hour
- now we gonna beat the ganache in a stand mixer
== decorating ==
- place the cooled cake upside down
- I use an offside spatula and spread the ganache evenly layer for layer.
- pipe some balls on the side
- add some hazelnuts for the crunch inside and top some more chocolate!
Dieses Rezept teilen
Hey hey hey!
I’m Christine from the Low Carb Planner and I create weekly Keto Recipes on YouTube. I am half Filipina half German and I am a keto sweet tooth. ;) I got here a ton of Recipes form me and other great Bloggers. So make sure to follow me that you’ll never miss an update.
LET’S GET FRIENDS
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get Your Big Freebie E-Book