today we’ll make a french quiche - but this quiche is a skinny ones - it’s lowcarb ,SF and GF, i think this recipes is like a savory cheesecake - the last quiche i’ve made was a regular ones with a ton of carbs and it was like a decade ago - anyways you will love this recipe! This quiche has a great texture in the crust and the filling is super easy to make its a perfect snack for bringing it to work or enjoying it on a gameday with friends.
Let’s do it!
are we already friends Facebook or Twitter? I post everyday great Lowcarb recipes and support other great Low Carb Influencer - gimme a shout out if you want to get featured.
Land & Region Bread, Cake
200gr7 OZalmond flour
100gr3.5 OZof melted butter
300gr cream cheese
herbs & garlic
1 First we start with the crust. its a shortcrust - but we use here gluten free products. add 200gr of ground almonds, you can go here also with coconut or hazelnut flour.
- add 2 eggs and combine well
- and add 100r of melted butter - the butter hardens the crust
- line a foil and add the batter onto it and shape it a bit into a ball and it g goes for at least an hour into the fridge i left it here for 30min which is not enough - cause i love thin crust you will see why
- next is the filling - cut one into into chunks, they don’t have to be thinly cute because we gonna fry them
- lets fry some great bacon chunks you don’t need here any oil or salt
- add the onions and let it fry on medium heat for 8-10 mins until golden
- next use a high cup and add 300r of cream cheese i use here herbs & garlic and add a egg and stir well.
- now we add the wonderful yumminess into the cream cheese mixture and combine it well and set it aside.
- after 1h we use a smaller round baking pan 19cm it’s a really small ones but perfect for 2-4 people - the cake is really rich in flavor.
- ok get the dough its already harden but i really suggest to leave it at least 1h, i couldn't spread it easy - you’ll see its almost the same video but sweet, its the same tecniqu
- let’s prep bake the cake - actually you can blind bake this crust but i don’t want it - prebkae for 10min on 200°C 400°F
- wupp its a bit greasy but you can also use coconut butter if you want to but i wanted buuuuterrr… add the filling and top it with cheese and bake it on 160°C 320°F for 20-30 min check it that it won’t burn. we want everything melted.
- I personally love to leave cooling over night cause I love cold pizza, if you are a hot ones you for surely serve it hot. but i love it when the crust ist fully harden outside a great crunchy texture and inside creamy bacon
a wonderful piece of cake. I hope you enjoyed this video - give it a thumb up and share this recipe with a good friend I really appreciate it. see you next saturday same time same place
Hey hey hey!
I’m Christine from the Low Carb Planner and I create weekly Keto Recipes on YouTube. I am half Filipina half German and I am a keto sweet tooth. ;) I got here a ton of Recipes form me and other great Bloggers. So make sure to follow me that you’ll never miss an update.
LET’S GET FRIENDS
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get Your Big Freebie E-Book