– next we’ll add seasoning like salt and pepper, paprika powder mine is a spicy one, and garlic powder lot’s of garlic powder, and some broth and for a finish I use here 2 Tbsp of Tomato pesto, you can make it on your own but i wanted to try this one from barilla.
– while frying I chop some salad and other vegetables like green & yellow paprikas and 1 onion.
yazz onions, get a pack of gums for later.
– layer your salad and minced meat in a bowl, top your veggies on top .
– if you love cheese like we do, be generous and top it with some love.
– you can top any low carb dressing. I use here some aioli ( which is made of garlic and olive oil.. that’s it) mix it with a bit vinegar and oil and you are ready to go.
– yaaaazzzz… i mix. I hope you enjoy this great recipe. Let me know in the comments what is your favorite Mexican recipe. and what I could turn for you into low carb.
Hey hey hey!
I’m Christine from the Low Carb Planner and I create weekly Keto Recipes on YouTube. I am half Filipina half German and I am a keto sweet tooth. ;) I got here a ton of Recipes form me and other great Bloggers. So make sure to follow me that you’ll never miss an update.
LET’S GET FRIENDS
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get Your Big Freebie E-Book