Hi I’m christine from the low carb planner and welcome to my sandwich series video.
Maybe you know the award winning sandwiches from 9gag? Like Bacon Guacamole grilled cheese Sandwich or
Buffalo Chicken grilled cheese sandwich?Yes they look awesome! I had a look and all ingredient are Low Carb besides the bread 😉
For the bread u can watch my low carb bread video here
So today we’re going to make a veggie sandwich caprese grilled cheese sandwich.
What you’ll need is:
- * 4 slices low carb bread
- * 2 tablespoons olive oil
- * 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- * 1 mozzarella, today i use the sliced one
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Brush the outside of each slice of bread with oil, spread the pesto on the inside, place the mozzarella on the pesto
- top it with the tomato, season with salt and pepper and finally top the other slice of bread pesto side in.
- Now grill the sandwiches until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- And we are done I hope you liked my new recipe! Leave me some comments below!