Today we’re going to make some awesome Low Carb bread! I was so happy when i’ve found that recipe! It was like years ago that I had bread because of my gluten allergy!
Ok what you’ll need is
- 4 eggs
- 120gr almond flour
- 1tbsp natron
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp vinegar
- 20ml BOILING water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, natron and salt.
- Mix until the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Add in the eggs and vinegar and mix until it is a thick dough.
- Now add the boiling water into the bowl.
- Mix until everything is well combined and the dough firms up.
- Fill the dough into a bread pan.
- Bake it for 60-75 minutes.
- It should have a nice brown crust. You could also use a pick and pierce into the bread if there is no dough on the pick it is ready.
- And we are done now allow the bread to cool completely.
I hope you liked my new recipe! Leave me some comments below!