I really never tried filled eggs before but today we are going to make some.
They are perfect for breakfast or as party finger food snack.
You can prepare them very fast and …. they taste fantastic.
What you’ll need is:
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1-2 tbl curd or cream chees
- 1-2 mustard
- salt and pepper
- first cut the eggs in half.
- than peal out the egg yolk and put this into a bowl.
- mix the curd or cream cheese with the egg yolk refine it with mustard, salt and pepper and mix it with a fork.
- now put the egg yolk mixture back into the eggs and you are done.