💞THE BEST LOW CARB PRETZEL💞 LowCarb, GlutenFree,SugarFree
You Guys wanted it, so I’ve made this Recipe for you! It’s the Low Carb Pretzel, it’s gluten free, sugar free and lower in carbs *yay*!
So enjoy this wonderful healthy breakfast video! This recipe is perfect if you miss bread & pretzels in your Low Carb Diet.
- 200gr 7OZ grated Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp baking soda
- 200gr almond flour
- you’ll need 200gr of grated cheese I use here mozzarella and heat it up in the microwave for 2min until its fully melted.
- next add 2 eggs and incorporate it into the hot cheese dough.
- Now comes magic – i add 1 tsp of baking soda into the egg cheese mixture and you’ll see it puffs a bit keep stirring.
- Now we add one at a time almond flour i use here 200gr but most of the times I use 100gr- 150gr it should be to wet cause that makes it hard to shape it. you can use coconut flour if you want to i never used it for this recipe.
- Now shape it into a long sausage and then fold one end to one edge and the other end to the other edge if its to short try to shape it longer.
- ***SIDENOTE***this dough makes about 4 pretzels or like i do 2 pretzels and 2 buns. if you want to be perfect you can cut the dough into four perfect sized pieces. but i am in a rush and prepare this video for you.
- ok bake the pretzels on 200°C / 392 F for 15 min