This Stromboli is super easy! It’s Gluten Free, Low Carb and a super delight! It’s the best pizza roll I know! I love this recipe hot or cold. satisfy your pizza cravings in 30 minutes or less with No Wait, No Rise Stromboli! Learn it Step by step to make Stromboli. A family favorite instant meal or must have appetizer for friends! Make sure to give it a THUMB UP!
I highly appreciate!
— Crust —
- 1 Cauliflower
- 500-700gr / 17oz
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr/ 2cups grated Cheese
— topping —
- 4 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 4-5 slices of ham
- 120 gr / 1 cup of Brie/Mozzarella Cheese
- – Preheat oven to 450°F / 220°C.
- – Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease it with olive oil.
- – first we cook 1 cauliflower we use here frozen ones which is about 500-700 gr 17oz cook it until al dente it should’t be to soft.
- – In a food processor rice the cauliflower florets it should be evenly chopped but not pulverized.
- – Place the cauliflower rice in a towel and twist it to squeeze as much moisture as you can.
- – Transfer the cauliflower rice to a mixing bowl, 2 eggs, mozzarella, i don’t add salt because the cheese is already salty
- – and mix well.
- – Spread cauliflower mixture onto the lined baking sheet and form into a large rectangle.
- – Place in the oven and bake for exactly 10 minutes.
- – Remove from the oven and spread tomato sauce over most of the dough, leaving a 2-inch 5 cm border on one side.
- – Spread cheese I use here brie you ca go with mozzarella, and the ham.
- – With a large spatula lift the longer sides of the crust and roll into Stromboli shape – Return to the oven and bake for an additional 12 minutes to 20 min I wanted it crunchy. ENJOY!