Xmas Low Carb Marzipan Balls
Today we’re going to make some awesome marzipan balls. My boyfriend loves marzipan balls especially when its getting cold out side and Christmas time is near. But you cant buy any low carb marzipan sweets at all. But u don’t have to worry because here is an easy recipe of how to do them your self. I will also cover them in some 90% chocolate.
What you’ll need: 1 egg100 grams of almond flour70 grams of xylit1 bar of 90% chocolate
- First put the xylit and the almond flour in a bowl and mix everything together.
- Add the egg and knead everything until its good compound( You can eat this already like it is but I love to cover it with chocolate. )
- Lets roll some balls out of the marzipan mass.
- Melt the chocolate put the marzipan balls into the freezer that the hot chocolate than sticks faster to it.
- Use 2 forks and roll the ball evenly in the chocolate until everything is covered in chocolate. Let them cool for 5 minutes and your done.
Hungry for more?
Low Carb & Sugar Free Almondy Hazelnut Cake
Low Carb healthy Sushi
⚡️⚡️Sugar Free 🎃Pumpkin Pancakes🎃⚡️⚡️| Quick ’n Yummy
back to overview