Are you a Fan of Peanutbutter? Do you love Reeses? So do I!
I am a proud Low Carb Girl and there are no boundaries for me turning high carb foods into wonderful sugar free, low carb and gluten free foods! Yes I made for me a commitment of loosing weight and show the world that it’s possible to live sugar free! So today we ‚re going to make some awesome low carb reeses! Ok I actually made this video around easter and I got totally inspired by my colleagues- they had a pack of mini reeses gosh I love reeses! I do really love them – but the regular ones have so many carbs 🙁 but guess what – I turned this recipe into low carb!
So folks! What’ll you’ll need is:
200gr 90% dark chocolate
150gr peanut butter
10 gr butter
- ok use a bowl and melt peanut butter and butter over a water bath until it’s smooth
- spread now the paste on a baking sheet and put it into a freezer for about one hour
- after 45 min you can start already to melt the chocolate and let it cool down
- get the peanutbutter out of the freezer and start to cut out the eggs
- use two forks and dip one egg and cover it
I got a great special for you.