Sugar-Free Ice Cream Cake 🍦 Penaut Butter Chocolate Recipe🍦
This Cake Recipe is sugar-free, has a gluten-free and low carb crust, and is the perfect WEEKEND treat for the whole family. Today we’ll make a chocolate dream for all my healthy sweet tooth out there. If you are a fan of peanut butter, Ice-cream, and cake, you are so welcome my friend… keep watching this video. Of course, my recipes are all low carb sugar-free, and gluten-free. Let’s dive into it.I'll link the recipe in the description box below.
for the crust
- 200gr almond flour
- 3-5 tsp cocoa powder
- * 2-3 tsp stevia
- 500gr yoghurt
- 2-4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2-3 tsp stevia/sweetener
- add 75gr of coconut butter ( you can fully go with regular butter, but i think this crust taste much more lighter than with reg butter
- melt the butter
- add you flour into a bowl and add the cocoa powder to it
- mix it well
- add the flour-cocoa mixture to the butter
- next I add baking paper into my cake form, i don’t want that the cake will stick that's why I cut a piece for the bottom and 2 stripes for the sides.
- that it sticks I use a brush and some oil
- next place the crust and try to spread it evenly
- put the crust into the fridge for 30 min or an hour that the crust can harden
make the ice-cream
- i use a higher cup and add 500gr of full-fat yoghurt
- next add 2-4 tbsp of peanut butter
- add some sweetener, you can add honey or stevia if you want to
- mix everything well
- to make it a bit liquid I add here a bit of cream
- next I use here my KitchenAid ice cream maker, this one is a bit different to an ice machine, to use the ice cream maker attachment for your heavy duty stand mixer, first place the freeze bowl for the stand mixer in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours.
- once this bowl is completely the liquid and the double walls of the bowl provides even freezing of the ice cream during the mixing process
- to assemble the ice cream maker attachment on the stand mixer make sure the mixer is turn off and unplugged.
- place the freeze bowl on the clamping plate and gently turn it counter clockwise to secure it tightly
- then place the dasher inside the freeze bowl.
- lower the motorhead to engage the drive assembly with the dasher.
- set the mixer to stir speed
- and pour the ice cream into the freezer bowl, mix for 20-30 min.
- use a rubber spatula to transfer the ice cream onto the cake
- top some peanut on top of the ice and put it back into the freezer for 30 min
- while freezing i melt some 75% dark chocolate
- let the chocolate cool for 5 min and the start covering the cake