Fry minced meat in a pan with a bit of olive oil.
- next we’ll add seasoning like salt and pepper, paprika powder mine is a spicy one, and garlic powder lot’s of garlic powder, and some broth and for a finish I use here 2 Tbsp of Tomato pesto, you can make it on your own but i wanted to try this one from barilla.
- while frying I chop some salad and other vegetables like green & yellow paprikas and 1 onion.
yazz onions, get a pack of gums for later.
- layer your salad and minced meat in a bowl, top your veggies on top .
- if you love cheese like we do, be generous and top it with some love.
- you can top any low carb dressing. I use here some aioli ( which is made of garlic and olive oil.. that's it) mix it with a bit vinegar and oil and you are ready to go.
- yaaaazzzz… i mix. I hope you enjoy this great recipe. Let me know in the comments what is your favorite Mexican recipe. and what I could turn for you into low carb.