Skinny Ham&Cheese Frittata |Quick n' Yummy
Is your muffin tray getting a little lonely since you switched to Paleo? Give it some much-needed attention with these adorable mini frittatas: they’re like personal egg cupcakes, perfectly sized for little hands, and much easier to customize than one big frittata for the whole family or if you’re cooking for a family brunch, leave the meat out of some so the vegetarians can enjoy them too.
Portionen 12 Pieces
- 3 Eggs
- sea salt
- dried herbs
- sriracha sauce
- muffin pan
Preheat your oven to 200°C/ 375 F.
- Oil each cup on the muffin tray with some melted Paleo cooking fat.
- Divide the ham, tomatoes, and peppers equally among the muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg whites, eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Fill the cups almost to the top but not completely.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and cook 20 to 22 minutes or until golden.
- Carefully remove the mini frittatas from the muffin tray and serve.